Rising pharmaceutical costs, reductions in reimbursement, regulatory volatility, operational breakdowns, 340B compliance challenges and a rapidly changing pharmacy managed care environment are just a few factors that contribute to the instability of today’s provider pharmacy operations. To combat these ever-changing obstacles, Alinea engages a team of seasoned veterans whose backgrounds include advanced operational expertise as high-performing pharmacist-MBA’s, clinical pharmacists, healthcare consultants and former hospital administrators.
With over 25 years of experience in the business of pharmacy and provider healthcare industry, we’ve designed lasting solutions to age-old healthcare problems and contemporary issues alike. Alinea project work groups employ cross-functional teams that perfectly combine the right level of project management, critical data and transaction analysts, regulatory experts, operational innovators, and pharmacy subject matter experts to address complex, wide-ranging issues.
Some examples of our pharmacy expertise and background are included below:
- Retail pharmacy business feasibility studies, due diligence, and productions
- USP 797 audit and assessment
- RAC audit and assessment
- Joint Commission pharmacy preparation and readiness reviews
- Pharmacy technology and automation consulting and implementation
- EPIC Willow Inpatient Pharmacy System integration and optimization
- Specialty pharmacy URAC Accreditation
- 340B compliance audits, implementing, and ongoing program monitoring
- Ambulatory and Retail productivity analytics and consulting
- Cost containment and benchmarking
- Charge capture enhancement and pharmacy pricing optimization