Alinea's Shrujal Patel to Present on Ways to Navigate 340B 'Grey Area' Policy Interpretation during "340B Lessons Learned from the Field" Session at the 15th Annual 340B Conference
Join Alinea at this year's 340B Health Winter Conference, held at the Hilton San Diego Bayfront Hotel January 31 - February 1, 2019. Alinea's Managing Partner, Shrujal Patel, will be presenting at 340B Lessons from the Field Part 2 on Thursday, January 31 from 11:00 am - 12:10 pm in the Aqua ABC Meeting Room. Shrujal will be sharing insights on best approaches to handling and operationalizing 340B policy interpretation as it relates to developing appropriate documentation, processes, and ensuring proper communication to avoid issues that may result from policy that is unclear or easily misconstrued by 340B covered entities. Specific areas the presentation will focus on:
- Appropriately Documenting "Grey Area" Policy Interpretation within 340B Policies and Procedures
- Ensuring Policy Positions are Defensible and in Concert with 340B Policy Intent
- Case Study to Demonstrate Decision Process and Steps at Employing Best Practice Elements to Address 340B "Grey Area" Policies
Additionally, Alinea will also be exhibiting at the 340B Winter Conference. Feel free to stop by booth #119 to learn more about Alinea, our work in 340B, and any questions you may have regarding the program.
Visit the 340B Health Winter Conference site for more information.
About Alinea Pharmacy Enterprise Solutions:
The Alinea Group ("Alinea") provides management consulting and audit services to the country's leading healthcare organizations with a focus on pharmacy enterprise solutions. Alinea has worked in the pharmacy consulting space for the last 20 years, and more specifically, pioneered the Pharmacy Operational Enhancement ("POE"), 340B, Pharmacy Audit, and Specialty Pharmacy Service teams at Ernst & Young, LLP. We are trusted advisors who specialize in helping our clients overcome operational challenges, assess and mitigate regulatory risk, and engage innovative strategies to unlock new opportunities for growth. We provide independent professional services and are vendor agnostic. Our only goal is to be objective and help ensure our client's success.
Our 340B Services:
- Independent 340B Compliance Reviews and Integrity Audits
- 340B Implementation and Strategy Services
- HRSA, Manufacturer, and State Medicaid 340B Audit Response and Corrective Action Plan Development
- 340B HRSA Audit Preparation and Policy & Procedures Development
- Attorney-Client Privilege Engagements and Legal Counsel 340B Remediation Assistance
- Material Breach Root Cause Forensic and Big Data Analytics
Pharmacy Enterprise Solutions:
- 340B Audits, Implementation, Strategy, Advisory, and Forensic Analytics
- Pharmacy Revenue Cycle and Managed Care
- Employee Health Plan Assessment, Analytics, and Advisory
- Specialty Pharmacy Strategy and Implementation
- Pharmacy Cost Containment and Operational Improvement
- Healthcare and Pharmacy Big Data Analytics
Alinea's Pharmacy Enterprise Solutions team is a diverse and tenured group comprised of healthcare audit professionals, regulatory experts, clinicians, pharmacists, former hospital administrators, healthcare information systems experts, and data analysts to name a few. Prior to joining Alinea, Alinea professionals served as leaders at some of the nation's most highly regarded hospital systems, pharmaceutical companies, supply chain distributors, managed care organizations, and management consulting/Big 4 audit firms.